Now you can check your English listening and writing accuracy. Check your answers for English Dictation Practice #1 – “I Love Music” with the answer key below. You’re also encouraged to listen to the audio recording: English Dictation Practice Review #1 – “I Love Music” shared below.
English Dictation Practice #1 – “I Love Music”
1. I enjoy listening to music. (5 words)
2. I love singing along with my favorite songs. (8 words)
3. My favorite American singer is Elvis Presley. (7 words)
4. I love dancing and listening to Turkish music. (8 words)
5. When I was much younger, I used to listen to heavy metal. (12 words)
6. Sometimes I like to whistle along with my favorite songs. (10 words)
7. One of my favorite male singers is Enrico Macias. (9 words)
8. One of my favorite female singers is Alicia Keys. (9 words)
9. One of my favorite songs is “Love Me Tender” by Elvis Presley. (12 words)
10. I like music videos with English lyrics because I can understand the songs better and improve my pronunciation as well. (20 words)
How well did you do on this activity? Did you enjoy this activity? Which other topics would you like us to share here? Would you like us to include longer (more words) or shorter (less words) during future activities? Would you like us to share words that are longer (more letters) or shorter (less letters)? Let us know your constructive thoughts by adding a comment in the “Comments Section” below.